I'm a freelance writer + marketer. I've created a lot of stuff over the years for clients and for myself. Here are some of the highlights. Want to collaborate? Hit me up email@example.com. ✌️
A Song A Day (founder + producer)
Launched in October 2014, A Song A Day is a collective of curators sending hand-picked songs to 6,500 people's inboxes daily across the globe with a focus on emerging and lesser-known artists across genres. I also produce shows, having booked Alex Cameron, Sam Cohen, Cory Hanson, Shana Cleveland, Katie Von Schleicher, RIPS, Cut Worms, and more. We've raised money for Planned Parenthood, ACLU, and Arts for LA.
Secrets for Scaling Podcast (producer + host)
I produced, hosted, and distributed Geckoboard's Secrets for Scaling podcast uncovering the toughest challenges in scaling an online business. With thousands of downloads, guests have included David Cancel of Drift, Jonathan Crawford of Storenvy, John O’Nolan of Ghost, Tyler Barstow of Vinyl Me Please, Peter Reinhardt of Segment + more.
Managed by Q:
- Nikki Richard Creates a Happy Home for Bark & Co Employees
- Inclusivity by Design: A Talk With Ryan Wines of Marmoset
Other popular posts:
- SumoMe: The Ultimate Guide On Building an Online Community
- Optimizely: Steps to Running an Optimized Event Marketing Campaign
- Unbounce: How to Validate Ideas for Your Next Marketing Campaign with Landing Pages
- KISSmetrics: How to Overcome the Content Distribution Hurdle
- Vinyl Me Please: The 10 Best Albums for a Lazy Sunday
CloudPeeps (content lead)
In 2015 and 2016, I was CloudPeeps' content lead, building and managing an editorial-style blog and newsletter from the ground up, growing visits to an average of 10-15k/month and subscribers to over 2,000. Some of the most popular pieces were: